If you do now want to give the Obambu DNS to your clients, you can create your own by using the following steps :
- Login to your registrar client area
- Look for the setting allowing you to create your own DNS (Glue registery...)
- Point ns1.yourdomain.com (or any other subdomain) to 126.96.36.199
- Point ns2.yourdomain.com (or any other subdomain) to 188.8.131.52
- Wait 24h for DNS propagation
- Set your DNS on your WHM panel (Basic configuration > DNS)
You can now give your own DNS to your clients, don't forget to test it first.